You can use iTunes to transfer content from your current iOS device to another device.
Follow these steps:
- Install the latest version of iTunes on your computer and the latest version of iOS on your original device.
- Back up your old device using iTunes
- Transfer your data from your device to your computer
- If your device has a SIM card, remove it and insert it into your new device. Or if you have a new SIM card, use that instead.
- Set up the new device
- When prompted to set up your device, select Restore from iTunes Backup.
- Connect your new device to iTunes, using the same computer you used to back up your current device. iTunes will ask you to restore from backup or set up as new. Select the backup of your old device and choose Continue.
- Wait until the restore finishes.