You can use iTunes to sync information on your iOS device with your computer. For example, if you have movies or music on your computer, syncing adds this media to your device.
Follow these steps:
- Open iTunes. Make sure that you have the latest version.
- Connect the iOS device to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Locate your connected iOS device.
- On clicking on your iOS device, tabs appear on the left side of the iTunes window under Settings.
- You can turn on syncing for Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, Books, Audiobooks, Tones, Photos, and Info. To turn on syncing, click the content type from the list under settings, then click the box next to Sync.
Click the Sync button in the lower-right corner of the screen to sync your content. Only the information in the content list you've enabled syncing for will sync to your computer. If you made any changes to any of the settings, first click the apply button.