You can connect to Wi-Fi networks with your device running Android. Your device will remember networks you connect to, along with security details, and connect automatically when in range.
Follow these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Under "Wireless & networks," touch Wi-Fi.
- Touch the Wi-Fi switch to turn it to the On position.
- You'll see a list of saved and available networks.
- Touch a network name from the list of available networks to connect to it.
- Touch Add network and enter the network's name (SSID) and other security details, if needed. Then touch Save.
- Once connected, your device will say "Connected" under the network name.